Best Online Results: SEO Case Studies
Based on your request, A Focus on Internet Marketing Blog
- The role of websites have changed dramatically as access to the internet has grown.
- Today consumers often research and make purchasing decisions online before they ever decided to call, email or buy.
- Key words and “unique visitors” drive the site placement/ranking, or for a fee, you can move near the top of the listings; but paid ads can be pricey
- Search Engines are the new Yellow Pages for consumers
- E-tailing has grown, in some cases it is the only platform for a customer to buy. Example: Amazon.com
- Websites reach consumers all around the world, only limited by a customer’s computer and Internet access
Developing an Effective Website and a SEO marketing campaign…
When developing a website for a client, we follow a formal process…
- Begin with understanding your products, your goals,etc.
- Develop clear website objective(s)
- Identify keywords and develop relevant content that supports your SEO marketing campaign
- Choose Internet Base Marketing Programs
- The result is a search engine friendly layout and an 100% optimized site for premium search engine placement and/or Google placement.
SEO Case Study #1
Redesigned & Launched new web in July 2007
Site received 46 qualified leads within 60 days
As of February 08, ASD received 152 leads.
As of July 2008, 263 leads have been generated as a result of the Search Engine Optimization provided by Best Online Results, LLC.
As of Nov 7 2008, ASD continues to generate leads as a result of their quality search engine placement in Google, Yahoo and MSN. Lead total which does not count the countless number of phone calls totals 352 leads.
SEO Case Study #2
Re-Design & Launched new website in May 2007
Company has increased its client base from 200 to 1,300 clients in a 14 month period
In Oct 2008, admist the financial crisis Sunwest
Trust, Inc is on course on pace for their biggest
year ever since their inception 21 years ago.
View their recent online press release confirming their record growth.
Case Study #3
Launched website in June 2007
Site has received (81) new qualified website leads in 90 days during the slow season